Thursday, June 2, 2011

Conscienstitution

In this blog I am going to make references to various things. Unfortunately for you, I am lazy and don’t feel like citing sources. I will therefore paraphrase most things and give references along the lines of, “This one book I read in college that had this one author who wrote this one article…”
Alright maybe out of pity I’ll name the book of anthologies I’m referring to, but after that you’re on your own.
I will also try not to cuss in this blog. I don’t usually cuss in my day to day life. I’ve actually known someone who felt the need to apologize to me after she cussed in my presence. (It was confusing. Especially since she didn’t apologize to anyone else in the group). My theory is, if I know at least 10 random kids who cuss whose parents are aware of it, then it’s ok for me to cuss in my blog when it’s necessary. (Out of consideration for those deeply offended by such banter I will rate the blogs with cussing appropriately by adding a rating to the Title of the blog, such as: Blog Title (PG-13) or Awesome Blog (R).
I make no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment